The Joey Logano Foundation supports projects that are innovative, strategic, and collaborative with emphasis on projects, programs and services that address issues faced by disadvantaged people and communities. Funding is intended to empower citizens to use their skills to affect change. They look for established, knowledgeable, innovative and strategic organizations that think holistically about the cause of problems and suggest clear opportunities for ways to contribute to solutions.
Applications are only accepted from 501c3 nonprofit organizations. No grants are made to individuals.
The Foundation has three grant categories that each have a separate application deadline.
Health: Crisis Intervention and Support
- Organizations that support individuals/families during a time of sickness by assisting with non-medical bills, daily tasks like cleaning or cooking or providing a place to live during treatments.
- Organizations that provide services such as counseling, helping clients heal from traumatic events.
- Organizations whose work provides medical treatment to individuals or families, offering a second chance to become well.
Military: Active Duty and Veteran
- Organizations that assist injured/disabled veterans with needs related to their injury or disability.
- Organizations that offer educational assistance, job training, job placement, housing and other support services to veterans.
- Organizations that bring awareness to veterans’ needs and issues and work to find solutions to issues our veterans face.
Community Development: Solutions to Issues Affecting the Disadvantaged
- Organizations that empower citizens of a community to use their skills to affect change.
- Organizations that address key community issues through innovative and collaborative programming.
- Organizations that support the community’s most vulnerable citizens and work to address issues they face.
Each category has its own deadline date:
- Application deadline: January 5, 2016
- Application deadline: March 30, 2016
Community Development (August- September)
- Application deadline: May 31, 2016
Closing date: May 31, 2016
Grant size: Not specified
More info: see application guidelines
Green indicates Growers contributing
to improve the community
History and Wine Loop
Oregon Caves Highway
TJ Howell Botanical Drive